Friday, July 3, 2009

Some people need a new hobby

Got a comment submitted today, looked at the entry is was commenting about, could remember writing a entry with the subject title, but I could not remember what the entry was about for the life of me. So I looked for it.

Scroll down the front page... not there. Page back, page back, page back...... (hummm)... page back... ahh September of 2008, and there it is. That is like eleven months back.

Now for someone to have issue with something I said almost a year ago, one of two things had to happen. Either they read backwards every entry until they found something worth bitching about, or some intermediary did that.

I'm inclined to think it's an intermediary because this is not the first time someone has taken issue with a blog entry from antiquity. This means some bored individual has no better motive to read my blog then to report back to people I may have been critical of.

For the record I stand by my criticisms and feel anybody offended by them take a moment to think about my comment.

Lately I've not been naming names and pointing fingers. Just talking about the activity that bug the crap out of me and allowing people to jump to their own conclusions. Most the time those guilty of the offense never see their face in the mirror, so while nobody is "Older but wiser", nobody bothers to post a comment I have to reject.

For the record, the comments are moderated and I won't let anybody make and ass of themselves. That is what public forums are for. Feel free to have a dissenting opinion, but state it intelligently.

Oddly, the majority of crack pot comments come from "Music Management types" (AKA Fucktards). So cutting to the chase, all you guys (and gals, lets not forget ThroughTheseWalls Loony.... er Moody) are a waste of pixels and everybody's time.

1 comment:

Senjata said...

Actually, what likely happens when someone comments on an post like that is simply that your blog has been spidered by google, and referenced. Which means, if someone googles themselves, or a relative term that you mention in the blog, they will be taken courtesy of Google or some other search directly to the "offending" post in question, often not even noticing it's ancient history. I get comments like that on my art work allll the time.