Thursday, October 22, 2009

1,000 show and counting

In all honesty this entry is a bit late. Last night was show number 1,004. However, a single show is not as important as what it represents.

The New Epoch of Zorch.

Things are about to change drastically and this is not due simply to the number of shows I've played. My life... my real life is in a state of flux, and I'm finding my way to the path I will take. While I do intend to continue my musical adventures in Second Life, I am leaning I was correct in my estimation that one could not earn a living playing on Second Life.

Now for the record, I do mange to feed myself and keep a roof over my head, but who want to live the rest of their lives that way.

I'm looking into way of doing some limited touring, and playing house concerts or listening room. While on the road, I intend to maintain my online presence in Second Life and play shows online when I'm not playing them in real life.

Sort of a Hybrid tour.

The reason the touring is going to be limited is because I do plan to be home for each and every weekend I can spend with my Daughter. She is the priority in my life.

So with any luck, I may be coming to a town near you. Hope you can come out and enjoy a show in person. This is not an immediate development, and I won't be hitting to road tomorrow morning, but the wheels are already turning.

I will be continuing playing shows in Second Life, I'll be releasing my next collection in November, but I am looking toward the future and moving with purpose. I thought I would take a moment to share my plans with you, and I thank you for all the support thought out the first Epoch of Zorch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's ok Zorch. Things always change and sometimes - hopefully for you- for the better.

You guys should come to Europe. POL is here also :) LOL, if you do make it across the pond then I'll so be there, wherever, whenever. Promise. You've become such a beautiful part of my day ( much to the dismay for my mate, hehe Quote: "How many times can you listen to him? We've already heard him once today!"

Somehow listening to you doesn't get old for me. I think you've noticed :)

Hugs you TWO and all the best, I wish I could be there for the G-rated part. But I'm there in thoughts ;)

Vanity