Saturday, December 6, 2008

Looking back at November

As always, I’m fascinated by number, so let’s see what the numbers say about November. Did I have something to be thankful for?

The web page had 77 unique visitors in November; this is up from September’s 52 visitors. Not bad, go ZorchBoom dot com.

MP3 downloads show a total of 272 files downloaded for the month of November. The breakdown is as follows.

White and black 9 MP3=108
200th Show song collection 7 MP3= 28
Songs in the key of Green 8 Mp3= 112
Black and white 2 MP3= 22
Single of the moment 1 MP3= 2

I guess I’m not a singles artist no matter how you serve it up. I’m kind of surprised that “White and black” made such a strong showing. I’m suspecting people that own “Black and white” are picking up its sister collection.

Once again if you wonder why I make a point to share the numbers, it’s because sometimes you can get lost in feelings. I often feel as if I’m stuck in a rut. But I can remember a time when I played “The artic circle dock” and had five people in the audience. Two of which were staff and the other three were a few people from a venue checking me out. At this point, my shows are generally better attended.

At least during the days.

1 comment:

Joe and Kristin said...

Hey man if you really want to get traffic to your website up, send me a email or IM in SL. I have looked over your page source and see some key things that will get you higher in the search engines.
~Posiedon