Monday, March 15, 2010

Zorch 3:16 part 2... this time... it's personal

Well it's one day before my Rez day and to be honest I can't say there is any major event planned to celebrate it.

However, no big deal in Zorch's world is a HUGE deal to anybody else.

Tomorrow marks the release of “Zorch: Retrospective vol 1”, and it's quite a massive collection.
Total running time is 1:43:56 and it requires two CDs should you decide to burn it all to disk.

The song come from 5 previously released collections so if you have been a longstanding Zorch fan there is nothing new here. However, is you are new supporter, and feel a bit overwhelmed by the shear number of collections available this is a good place to catch up.

The songs are as follows.

If I had a song
Real love
Deciding
Pop song one million
One eyed fat man
The Passion of me
The Pipes of redemption
Underground
The Plan
Looking for the cure
Stoopid Rock song
Find myself in sleep
The Hell in my hello
Turn to dust
The Stubborn old man
I'm in Love with Jennifer Wells
Uncle Dan
Howard Roark and Me
Falling from grace
Accident of fate
Close your eyes
Pay no attention
Knave of Hearts
Different
This is the place
So into you
Marital bliss

The songs come from the following collections. “Get Zorched”, “Songs in the key of Green”, “The Sound of Red”, “Shades of Blue” and, “Shadow and Light”.

You may be wondering why songs from “Black and White” and “White and Black” are not included.

Well I plan on re-recording the songs from those collections that have withstood the test of time. That project, a voice and guitar collection entitled “Me and my monkey” will be released in short order. The major reason it won't be ready on 3:16 is because I haven't recorded it yet, and I have a horrible cold. However, as soon as I can sing, I'll be working on it.

While I do consider myself the future of music on the grid, I'm also a rich part of it's legacy. The songs on “Retrospective vol 1” represent a major inroad into selling music via Second Life.

I invite you to stand on the shoulders of a giant and look back for a moment. Then continue to expect great things.

No comments: