Sunday, March 8, 2009

Zorch 3:16 in bounding … tracking done

Well I’ve come to my favorite part of recording. Tracking is done. This means all the performances are recorded and I know what is going to be on the collection. Would you like to know what to expect? I thought you might.



I’m In Love With Jennifer Wells
Falling From Grace
Tiny Town
The Stubborn Old Man
Candy Cane
Hide Your Tears
Uncle Dan
Howard Roark and Me
Everything You Know
Rock is Dead

That is ten songs for 1,000 Linden Dollars… wait… 999 Linden Dollars. Lets make it a wobbly number. WHAT A BARGAIN!!!!

Now I’m sure somebody is commenting, “hey Zorch I thought you were going to put 12 songs on this collection you lazy bastard”. Hey… I’m an arrogant bastard not a lazy one. And there will actually be more then 12 songs in this collection. I’m including something I refer to as “The oddity bin” with this collection just to peg the fun meter.

What is in the oddity bin? Well read on if you want to ruin the surprise.

Gay Bananas
Bad Men Do Nasty Things
Sadness
Bad Haircut

These songs are kind of… different. Maybe you’ll dig them, maybe you won’t. Did I mention they are in the oddity bin?

Of course I’m also having a shindig at Pixel Hill, with some of my friends, and I have a bit of a change with that. Originally, Peregrine was suppose to play, but he’s been having some personal issues and seems to leave Second Life forever at least once a day. Filling the gap left by Peregrine will be Lexie Luan, kicking off her debut at Pixel Hill. Should prove interesting.

Why all the hub-bub? Couldn’t we do with a little less bub, perhaps less hub? Nay says I, it’s my very first rez day and it’s been a freaking eventful year. Many cool things have happened and there has been plenty of drama unfolding. It’s only right to have a blow out.

No comments: